It is company policy to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, contractors and members of the public.
Blayney Cranes is dedicated to improving every aspect of health and safety, involving all staff and subcontractors, by reducing or eliminating any risks and hazards in the workplace.
Management and employees at all levels are trained, and monitored, to be able to contribute to the health and safety of all within the workplace.
Blayney Cranes undertakes a thorough Work Health and Safety (WHS) program including:
- WHS training and assessment of all staff and visitors
- Induction training for all new staff and visitors
- Safe workplace design and procedures
- Documented grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Investigating changes to work methods to improve safety
- Instruction and provision of appropriate PPE in the workplace
- Hazard identification and workplace inspections
- Risk assessment
- Training on emergency procedures
- Consulting staff on WHS issues
- Conducting WHS audits and safety inspections
- Attending site safety meetings
- Documenting WHS performance
- Undertaking QA
- Providing a Dogman Mentoring program