The Grove GMK4100 four-axle all-terrain crane offers a 100 tonne capacity and excellent reach with a 60m TWINLOCK™ boom. The 390HP Mercedes engine provides smooth and consistent power on- and off-road.
This mobile telescopic crane boasts the patented MEGATRAK™ suspension system, TWINLOCK™ boom pinning system and MEGAFORM™ boom design. The Grove GMK4100 has precise load handling and is really responsive and is widely used in the Australian construction, mining and energy industries.
Features at a glance:
- Maximum capacity 100 tonne
- Six section full power MEGAFORM™ boom with TWINLOCK™ pinning
- Boom 11.1m to 51m, maximum tip height 54m
- Compact crane with precise manoeuvrability
- Load moment and independent anti-two block system with audio visual warning and control lever lock-out
- Fast highway speeds up to 85kmh
- Excellent off-road performance
- Powerful lifting capability
- Patented MEGATRAK™ hydro-pneumatic suspension system and all-wheel steering system allows wheels to remain on the ground at all times
- 8.7m to 15m hydraulic offset bi-fold swingaway
- Width – 2750mm
- Height – 3995mm
- Length – 13630mm
- Weight – 48000kg
- Outrigger span – 7000mm
Hire a Grove GMK4100 four-axle all-terrain crane for your heavy lifting project from Blayney Cranes your local crane hire people for Orange, Bathurst, Parkes, Lithgow, Mudgee, Forbes, Cowra, Oberon and districts. Call us to day on (02) 6368 2008.