The Grove GMK4080 four-axle all-terrain crane has an 80 tonne lifting capacity and excellent reach with a 60m boom.
This mobile telescopic crane boasts the patented MEGATRAK™ suspension system, TWINLOCK™ boom pinning system and MEGAFORM™ boom design.
The crane has a 290kW Mercedes engine that provides smooth and consistent power on- and off-road. The two-step transfer case increases it agile at low speeds.
Features at a glance:
- Maximum capacity 80 tonne
- Six section full power MEGAFORM™ boom with TWINLOCK™ pinning
- Boom 12.9m to 60m, maximum tip height 63m
- Compact crane with precise manoeuvrability
- Load moment and independent anti-two block system with audio visual warning and control lever lock-out
- Excellent off-road performance
- Powerful lifting capability
- Patented MEGATRAK™ hydro-pneumatic suspension system and all-wheel steering system allows wheels to remain on the ground at all times
- Width – 2750mm
- Height – 3850mm
- Length – 12595mm
- Weight – 45500kg
- Outrigger span – 7000
Hire a Grove GMK4080 four-axle all-terrain crane for your next lifting project from Blayney Cranes your local crane hire people for Orange, Bathurst, Parkes, Lithgow, Mudgee, Forbes, Cowra, Oberon and districts. Call us to day on (02) 6368 2008.